The Junior section started on Sunday October 26th with 16 youngsters taking part. Although initially advertised for Under 9s, 10s and 11s other age-groups turned up.
The Argaum End of Season Dinner & Dance was held at The Cooperage on 22nd May.
- 1st XV Captain: Phil Morgan
- Update To Centenary History: Email received this week from the Dartmouth Secretary. Dear Secretary, I've just returned from our committee meeting and everyone on the committee asked me to pass on their thanks for turning up and playing the game with plenty of spirit and grit despite only playing with thirteen players. In todays money, money ,money world i'm sure you'll agree how important the bar takings are. You could've easily phoned and turned the fixture down , but you didn't and we thoroughly appreciate your commitment. Please pass on all our thanks to your players and committee. yours sincerely Dave Prentice Dartmouth RFC secretary Just to let you all know that we are honouring our fixture away to Dartmouth on Saturday January 3rd (2:30 k.o.). This was the match that we had to cancel on the 20th. Unfortunately, despite the agreement of both teams it will not count as league fixture (we will still be deducted 2 points) as the League Authorities will not allow it. If you are available for the fixture please let Phil, Danny or Lee know. Dartmouth Naval College
- Captain's Trophy: C.Curnow
- Player's Player: P.Hall
- Effort Award: M.Townsend
- Clubman: R.Belli
- Jenny Daniels Award: A.Eskriett
- Most Improved Player: S.Quarterman
- 2nd XV Player of The Year: C.Sillitoe Jnr
- Teddy Thrower: M.Louise
- Tom Hitchins (Best Newcomer): M.Blakeston
Login to post comments